The SUNDE H4S Zero Client is multi-user networking access devices, which effectively allows up to 40 different users (depending on the operating system) to independently and simultaneously share untapped resources of a single host computer/server whilst still providing them with a full PC experience. The SUNDE H4S device is called a Zero Client, this is because there are no breakable moving parts. There is no CPU, no memory and no hard drive. They are simple, secure, reliable and durable.
As a stepping stone to the Remote Desktop Service (RDS, previously Terminal Service) remote access, SUNDE H4S zero clients are session client devices which allow the users to access a session of an Operating System remotely. Combined with the powerful SUNDE NetPoint Server software, up to 40 H4S users can effectively share the resources of a single operating system independently and parallel.
SUNDE H4S zero client has no extra software, drivers, operating systems, CPU, power supply or memory but contains only the necessary hardware to initialize a conversation with the network, begin network protocol processes, and display server output. It centralizes all software, processing and management to just what is running on the server, leaving little more than a keyboard and monitor at the user’s desk. They are highly impacted, small and green devices that consumes less than 5 watts of energy, generates the lowest heat & carbon footprint, and lasts as long as 7-10 years.
- Slash hardware costs by 75% with one PC/server shared by multiple users.
- Achieve higher utilization rates with centralized hardware upgrades and software licensing.
- Reduce power consumption with 5 watts per user.
- Increase productivity of IT staff to support more users and workstations.
- Minimize unplanned downtime for workstations with centralized control over desktop recovery, patching and updates.
- Free IT staff from travel for trouble-shooting workstations with remote control at the server end.
- Strong security management, monitoring and control over clients and network transmissions ensure compliance with data security and records retention policies.
- With no OS or even a processor capable of running software, provide complete secure endpoint that is immune to viruses and malware.
- Low maintenance and long life span of 10 years.
- Small portable size, free up valuable workspace at the desktop.
- Great productivity from anywhere, anytime access to the virtual desktop, no matter if the user is in the office or at a remote site.
- With every login to the virtual desktop, 1920×1200;. Reduce downtime from shorter turn-around of break-fix or lengthy reboot and resume cycles with provision of new desktop.
- Optional wireless connectivity available (factory installed)
High Quality Video
- Real PC display quality; lossless compress on desktop transmission.
- The SUDNE H4S, delivers rich full-screen, full-motion multimedia playback; Users can play PC-quality video of any types or formats, either embedded into web pages or played through media players, and without requiring a thin client with media player and codec support.